The city of Karlsruhe - acting through its city-owned enterprise "Fußballstadion im Wildpark" - is building a new football stadium in the Wildpark under continued use and operation of the stadium. To support the city of Karlsruhe, the KASIG, Karlsruher Schieneninfrastruktur-Gesellschaft mbH (Karlsruhe Rail Infrastructure Company) was commissioned with the respective project management services based on the AHO. To fulfil these tasks, KASIG plans to subcontract further project management services.
PROPROJEKT was commissioned to support KASIG and the city of Karlsruhe with the preparation, organisation and implementation of a negotiation process for the tendering competition for the required project management services, which are above the EU threshold (VgV).
- Preparation of the process including the elaboration of a timeline and fee forecasts
- Development of the evaluation criteria for the tendering process
- Development and preparation of the tender documents including preparation of the terms of reference
- Publication of the EU announcement and support for a digital tendering platform
- Continuous provision of information for all parties involved in the process and communication with the bidders
- Evaluation of the submitted offers and implementation of the negotiation process
- Creation of the award proposal and the bidder information letter in accordance with §134 GWB
- Documentation of the process
City of Karlsruhe