Tender management - Stadium Darmstadt
Opened in 1921, the Merck stadium at the Böllenfalltor in Darmstadt, Germany, is the home venue for the football team SV Darmstadt 98 e.V. Because of its age, the stadium does not fully meet the modern functional and economic requirements for today’s football event operations in the German football Bundesliga. Therefore, the SV Darmstadt 98 Stadion GmbH has decided to modernise the existing stadium, with a central component being the reconstruction of one of the grandstands including appropriate roofing.
PROPROJEKT was commissioned to consult and comprehensively support the SV Darmstadt 98 Stadion GmbH in the awarding of construction works for the reconstruction of the grandstand. PROPROJEKT hereby fulfils the full spectrum of organising and controlling the awarding procedures according to VOB/A §3 EG. Beyond general consulting of the client in organisational aspects of the awarding process and the coordination of the process participants, this includes communication with the tenderers, delivery date coordination, the development of selection and awarding criteria, evaluation of tendering documents and economic aspects of the bids, as well as the organisation of the negotiations.
- process management
- coordination of all process participants
- development and coordination of the tendering documents
- publication of the EU tendering announcement
- communication with the bidders/tenderers
- evaluation of applications and proposals
- organisation of negotiation meetings
- participation in contract negotiations
- preparation of awarding suggestions
- process documentation