The Science City of Darmstadt is building a new primary school and day care centre with a two-field sports hall in the urban development area of the former “Lincoln Family Housing Area” in southern Darmstadt. Darmstädter Stadtentwicklungs GmbH & Co.KG (DSE) is responsible for the realisation of the project, delivering the classic building owner and project management tasks.
To support the DSE, PROPROJEKT was commissioned with the cost and schedule control based on the action areas C and D of the AHO. As a project controller, PROPROJEKT is thus centrally integrated in the organizational structure of DSE and forms the central project management for the management and control of all planners and executing companies involved in the project.
- Cost control to meet the budget targets
- Update of project-specific cost tracking
- Cost control in the implementation of change management
- Control of those involved in planning to ensure that the deadline is met
- Scheduling for the individual award of construction work
- Control of acceptance, handover and commissioning
Visualisations: Waechter + Waechter Architekten