The science city of Darmstadt has decided to construct a primary school at a new location and in a new concept as a 3-course inclusive school with kindergarten and has launched a Europe-wide realisation competition. The competition is carried out by Darmstädter Stadtentwicklungs GmbH & Co.KG (DSE).
PROPROJEKT was commissioned to support the DSE in evaluating the profitability of the submitted competition designs. This included the plausibility check of the cost estimates submitted regarding cost groups 300 and 400 as well as regarding to DIN 276, a review of the user program and the assessment of possible cost risks and the expected maintenance costs.
- Review and plausibility check of the cost estimations
- Assessment of construction quality and maintenance costs
- Review and plausibility check of the building technology
- Evaluation and assessment of operational plausibility
- Summary and suggestions for optimization