The City of Science Darmstadt is the builder of various public construction projects in Darmstadt. These include the construction of a new indoor pool with an outdoor pool building and depot (Nordbad Darmstadt), the construction of a primary school and a day-care centre with a two-field sports hall in the Lincolnsiedlung, the renovation of the exhibition building on Mathildenhöhe and the new building for the volunteer fire brigade in Darmstadt Arheilgen. The City of Science Darmstadt is supported by Darmstadt Urban Development GmbH & Co. KG (Darmstädter Stadtentwicklungs GmbH - DSE) with regard to the necessary awarding of construction services.
New indoor and outdoor pool (Nordbad Darmstadt)
PROPROJEKT was commissioned by the City of Science Darmstadt to support the DSE in awarding the construction and delivery services for the aforementioned construction projects. Approximately 30 individual contracts according to VOB / A and VgV were advertised nationally and across Europe. In order to fulfil the obligation, which came into force on October 18, 2018, that the communication between the contracting authority and the bidders in EU tenders will only be carried out electronically, the Europe-wide procedures have been carried out via a corresponding e-contracting platform.
Primary school and a day-care centre with a two-field sports hall
- Compilation, formal review and publication of the tender documents
- Electronic communication with the bidders
- Implementation of the submission
- Participation in the coordination of the bid reviews and preparation of the award notes
- Creation and dispatch of the bidder information letters in accordance with § 134 GWB
- Documentation of the entire award procedure and creation of the award file
- Primary school and a day-care centre with a two-field sports hall in the Lincolnsiedlung: Waechter + Waechter Architekten
- New indoor pool with an outdoor pool building and depot (Nordbad Darmstadt): Sacker Architekten GmbH