Since 2014, PROPROJEKT is consulting the Department for public construction (Hochbauamt) regarding the procurement of planning services.
The projects in which PROPROJEKT has recently supported the City of Frankfurt cover a wide range
- around 20 construction projects for schools, including the new building for Ludwig Weber-Schule, the wooden modular construction of Gymnasium Frankfurt Nord, the new building of Gymnasiale Oberstufe Preungesheim, the extension for Henri-Dunant-Schule
- Renovation of The Bolongaro Palace, a baroque building in Frankfurt-Höchst
- Technical renovation of Schirn Kunsthalle, an important exhibition venue in the city center
- Renovation and modernizing fire protection for high-rise bunkers from the Second World War
- Modernizing stage equipment of Alte Oper, concert hall and former opera house
- Total renovation of St. Paul’s church
For further information please visit the related datasheet.