Task Force School Construction
By decision of 16/07/2015 the City Council of Frankfurt has decided to fully implement the Integrated Education Development Plan (iSEP). The iSEP provides for the construction and expansion of several new schools, with its implementation as a key priority for the Ministry of Education.
A task force was implemented in order to ensure the short-term need of a greater capacity of schools till the beginning of the school year in 2016/17. Through an interdepartmental organization it was possible to accelerate procedures and decisions during the realization phase.
To support the project organization, PROPROJEKT was commissioned to implement an organizational structure, to coordinate the process and to supervise constructional issues. In cooperation with the Ministry of Education, PROPROJEKT acted as project manager during the preparation and carrying out of construction measures.
- Controlling of construction measures for schools
- Implementation of an organizational structure
- Launching of regular meetings
- Coordination and bringing about of decisions
- Scheduling and cost planning
- Reporting and communication
- Bernhard Maßlich Architekturbüro