Redevelopment of the DomRömer Area Frankfurt am Main (Tender Management)
After the dismantling of the technical Town Hall of the City of Frankfurt am Main, the inner city area between the Dom (the cathedral) and the Römer (the historic Town Hall) as well as the Baubachstraße and the Schirn (art gallery) is being reorganised. The historic city map serves as a model for the urban redevelopment. Within an architectural competition a large variety of architectural solutions for the 20 contemporary buildings as well as the 15 new buildings, which are being rebuilt historically were designed. Induced to the project, the city regains its heart and a major mistake in its urban development after the Second World War is being revised.
PROPROJEKT was commissioned with supporting consultancy services for the strategic development of the planning and realisation phase as well as to manage a comprehensive European tendering procedure to award the object and technical planning services. In addition to the tight schedule, the considerable challenge to rebuilt 15 buildings historically has to be met. Thus, it was necessary to adjust a high level of authenticity of the historically rebuild building to the current environment as well as to find a right implementation regarding the tradition of the place and the different building eras.
- Development of a comprehensive project strategy regarding the project aims and project organisation
- Development of a tendering strategy for the object and technical planning services
- Development of the procurement documents
- Organisation, implementation and assessment of the tender process
- Preparation, implementation and post processing of the negotiation with the bidders
- Development of the tender recommendation and closing documentation