Contracting Management IGS West Frankfurt Höchst
The City of Frankfurt am Main plans to build a new integrated school including a school gym (about 12.000 sqm GFA) in Frankfurt Höchst. The project should be planned, built, founded and maintained by a private investor, the City of Frankfurt will act as a long term tenant, compliant with a Public-Private-Partnership. The project will be awarded in a comprehensive European tender procedure, with a pre-qualification phase and a subsequent tender phase.
In a preliminary stage PROPROJEKT has developed a tender management strategy for the responsible Department II of the City of Frankfurt am Main. After completion of the first stage PROPROJEKT has been commissioned with the tender management in order to award a design and build consortium. This includes the complete project organisation, the implementation of the tender process, the development and the compiling of the procurement documents as well as the examination and the assessment of the design and build consortium.
- Development of a tender strategy
- Development and compiling of the procurement documents
- Development and publication of the published notice
- Implementation of the pre-qualification and the tender stage
- Consultancy services during the final contract negotiations
BAM Deutschland AG